Thunder, Thousand Needles, NEW YEAR!

We are very happy! if you haven't check you Wattpad account yet, look at it right now because Thousand Needles and Thunder are up! yes, finally after a writing and editing process we can finally say that we are very happy with the results!



We can't express how proud and happy we are with the sucess of our stories, and the sucess that is going to happen with Thunder and Thousand Needles, we are very happy for ourselves especially Gaby her story "Café" is closer to the 1k!



The surprises that are coming in 2015 are HUGE and awesome, new stories, second books from the stories that are published already, surprises here in the blog etc. 



Personally, i'm really thankful with my readers. Yesterday I discover that Canada is now in the list of the readers just like Mexico, USA and etc. 2014 was an awesome year for me because I discovered what I really want to be: a writer. Thanks to my friends for voting and supporting me, thanks to my family for always being there, thanks to Jared Leto for exist, thanks to Alessandra and Gaby or giving me the support and imagination that I needed and thanks to all the the music that I listened to, without it I would never be able to write these stories.

Thanks to my lovely readers, a lot of thanks.

Diamond_Tribute says: Thanks to my friends for always supporting me to write, thanks to Marina (And The Diamonds) for keeping me inspired and having powerful thoughts in my life, and thanks to my family for always being there for me.

THANKS FOR MAKING OUR 2014 A WONDERFUL YEAR.



And we'll go for more.

With powerful love,

Valeria and Gaby.

(Infinity Louder and Diamond_ Tribute.)




0 comentarios: