Greetings from Diamond_Tribute.

Hello,

Well my name is Gabriella and I love read (that's  obvious). My favorite activities are eating, writing, and listening to Marina's music (Marina and the Diamonds), she's my favorite artist (it's not a band!). Actually I write two weird novels on Wattpad ("Fire and Ice", "And that's how I suicide") you will find them in Spanish. 

My favorite books are The Hunger Games, Fallen and Delirium. I'm reading Song of Ice and Fire. I write about things I like and I consider interesting. A lot of that stuff are here, so, if you don't care about the things I write, no problem. 

Thank you all for reading this and for taking the time to do it. If you have a good story and you want to get more readers just call me and i'm going to read it and give to you my opinion (but I don't read 1D, JB, 5SOS or any other band fanfictions). 

Other thing about me is that i'm very shy on Wattpad (That's why i don't socialize with my readers), my favorite colors are balck and blue (sooooo original)  and my favorite food is everything that I can eat. I describe myself as a weird, crazy, perverd, and carefree person. You'll find just a little bit of my personality on all my book's carachters. So... that's all. 

Thank you for read, again.

Diamond_Tribute

I'm Marina, you're the diamonds.
The Monckingjay Lives.

0 comentarios: