Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the blog! i'm sooo new doing this but i'm going to do my best for you to read the best blog on the internet, okay that sounds too selfish anyway you are probably asking why did Infinitylouder decided to make a blog? the reason is simple:

Because I can and I want.


Do not take this by the wrong way guys, i just wanted to make i blog because i think that is funny and awesome and I'm really going to be very happy doing this kind of stuff, also because I want you to know so much things about the stories and i can't post everything at the end of a chapter, there are some limitations on Wattpad so I can't say all that I want to express to you guys there.

Anyway, there are a lot of things that me and Diamond_Tribute are going to post here for the moment we are going to start knowing each other in this case you can know me and I can know you.

I'm so excited for this and I guess that Gabriella is also excited for this because we are writers and i don't know we are a little bit crazy you can notice that on The Crazy Adventures of the Lonely Hearts Club.

So let's start this and let's make this thing because I really want to know what is next not just for me, for Gaby and the most important for you readers that i think that without you we will be nothing.

If you are new and you don't know me or Gaby you can follow us at wattpad or in my case twitter, the links of our accounts are going to be published soon.

And for the moment that's all! thank you for read and stay tunned for more news!

With love,

Infinity Louder.

0 comentarios: