Sweet Nothing: New Story.

Heeeeeey there guys!



It's been a long time since i don't post anything here but here I am! and i just writing this because I wanted to tell you a little secret:

THE COVER, CARACTHERS AND NAME FROM THE NEW STORY ARE HERE!




I'm so happy to announce guys that the new story is called: Sweet Nothing! and the principal caracthers are going to be called Dave and Florence.

Aaaaaaand, here's the cover:

OFFICIAL COVER!


The story is based on the song Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch that why I picked that name for the story, you can find the link in the October tracklist that Diamond_Tribute posted a few weeks ago, but there's the song for you to hear it.

As always guys please refrain of making any copy of my stories be original and do something that comes from your little head.

With nothing left to say, thanks for the support and for always being there! And I hope you enjoy this story as i'm enjoying writing it!



Thanks for read.


xx.

InfinityLouder!

0 comentarios: